This commment is unpublished.· 1 months ago@Alex No guy, it just works for Joomla 3 & 4.
File Manager Extension for Joomla
JMP File Manager is the ultimate file manager for Joomla 3 and 4. It is inherited from the elFinder platform (a popular open source)
This extension is inspired by the Finder program used on the Mac, which helps you manage files from the web with ease.
It works on modern browsers for both desktop or mobile. elFinder has been tested in the latest Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE and Opera.
Download the extension here:
- Easy drop and drop uploads for modern browsers.
- Select/deselect files/folders using operating system shortcuts.
- Edit/read text-based files directly
- View images in preview or open them.
- ZIP/UNZIP files and folders.
- Upload ZIP files and extract the contents directly to the folder.
- Search and sort folder or file list.
- Unique user experience by a great user interface.
- Manage extension files via FTP.
After installing this extension, go to Components > JMP File Manager to get started.
By default, the selected folder is "images" and the allowed files include:
- Photos (GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG)
- Office (Excel, doc, powerpoint)
- Compressed file
To change path or other settings, click the "Options" button.
Turning off "Restrict Uploads" means you can upload any file type and we don't recommend it.
In order to use this extension for the root directory (where the website is located), enter "." (dot) to the Path parameter.
List of Legal MIME Types - file types that are allowed to be uploaded can be found here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Basics_of_HTTP/MIME_types/Common_types.
If you are satisfied with this extension, please give us a good review on JED. Thank you!