Are you looking for an extension to create photo galleries for your website? This module will help you and it's free.
- Automatically create photo albums from one or more folders.
- Customize thumbnail size.
- Automatically reduce image size if too large.
- Add captions to photos
- Modern and flexible photo viewer
- Working with J3.6+ & J4
Install and Use
1. Download and install via Joomla installer.
2. At the Module Manage > Add New > JMP Gallery to get started:
3. Enter the folder containing the images in the Folder field, each folder is a line.
4. Set Module'postion and Assignment
By default, the image name will be displayed in the description, you can turn it off or change it.
- To disable, set Photo name as Description is No.
- To change, you use the Description field, the syntax:
<image file> => <Description>
One picture per line
pic1.jpg => Description for this image
pic2.jpg => Description for this image
The Cache Folder is used to store thumbnails and large images.
Please share if you like this module!