JMP Social - Google Configuration
Follow the steps below to configure your page to be able to login/register with your Google account:
1. Visit https://console.cloud.google.com/ > Login to Google by your account.
2. Select Manage Project > New Project > Fill Project Name > Create
3. Wait for the project creation process to complete > Select newly created project to continue
4. Navigation Menu > APIs & Service > Credentials > OAuth consent screen
5. Set User Type is External
6. Fill out all required information > Save and Continue
7. Click Add or Remove Scopes
8. Select userinfo.email and userinfo.profile > Update
9. From Sidebar > Credentials > Create Credentials > OAuth Client ID
10. Select Application type is Web application
11. Add the value to URIs in Authorized redirect URIs. (This value is taken from System - JMP Social plugin > Google Redirect URIs )
12. Click Create button to complete
13. Copy Your Client ID, Your Client Secret to the plugin configuration.
JMP Social is a plugin of JoomHelper that allows users to use social media accounts to quickly login/register on Joomla site.
^ Keep k2 ID
# Fixed ID content sorting.
The plugin is not working on joomla4 and joomla3.
Thanks and regards,
I noticed if a user is resetting their password that the "JMP User Cleaner" plugin will also delete this account too, because it's flagging this user account as a not activated account.