This article will introduce everyone to a Joomla Module used to create audio playlists.
- Create playlists from files or folders
- Multiple Themes
- Support MP3, WAV and OGG file.
- Automatically fetch advanced meta like song title, album art.
- Working with J3.6+ & J4
Install and Use
1. Download and install via Joomla installer.
2. At the Module Manage > Add New > JMP Audio to get started:
3. Select Source: Files or Folders
3.1 With the Source as Files, enter the path to the audio file, one file per line:
To change the display name, enter:
media/audio/file1.mp3 => Song 1
media/audio/file2.mp3 => Song 2
The module with displays "Song 1" instead of "file1.mp3".
3.2 With the Source as a Folder, enter the paths to the folder containing the audio files, one per line. The system will automatically find files with the extension MP3, WAV and OGG:
4. Select Skin and set advanced parameters.
5. Set Module'postion and Assignment
Note: In case the audio file has meta tags like Name, Album Cover... The module will automatically retrieve and display.
Please share if you like this module!