Age Verification Popup - is a widget that asks website visitors to confirm their age before they start browsing. In this article, I will introduce you the module to enable this feature on websites built by Joomla. Let's get started!
First, you need to download and install this module from the admin page. Next, please go to Module Manage > New > select JMP Age Verification to start.
The module currently supports the following parameters:
- Min Age: Minimum age to be able to access the website.
- Dialog Title
- Dialog Description
- Under Age Message: A message will be displayed if the user is underage.
- Enough Old Message: A message will be displayed if the user reaches the specified age.
- Redirect URL if old enough: If the user is old enough, the user will be redirected to this URL (optional)
- Redirect URL if underage: If underage, the user will be redirected to this URL (optional)
In addition, you can set how this module works. Can be by session or by day...
Please share it if you find it useful. Thanks to Michael Soriano for helping me complete this module!